Ethics, Efficacy and Safety
As an ISO 9001 certified company SKG-Pharma manufacture quality and operational excellence are ingrained in our company culture. Our operations are also certified by NAFDAC [link to about us>regulatory compliance] based on the cGMP standards.
SKG-Pharma provides customers with innovative pharmaceutical and healthcare products that exceed their expectations by offering real economic values and benefits. Our products are consistently of premium quality that customers know and trust.
This we achieve by:
- Thinking of our customers and stakeholders first in all we do
- Continuously implementing current requirements of the NIS ISO 90001 standards thus improving our Quality Management System
- Ensuring that our people are trained both in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and other Systems essential for our operations
- Promoting team work and preventive action
- Developing an environment of total involvement and joint problem solving
- Ensuring that our policy is appropriate to the purpose of the company and demonstrates our commitment at every level of our operation to the company with the requirements and continual improvement of the quality management system
- Ensuring that the company policy provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Ensuring that the quality policy is communicated and understood within the organisation
- Ensuring that the policy and other related statements are reviewed as the need arises for continuing stability
At SKG-Pharma places a high premium on ethics in every operation in the company. We believe that performance can only be judged to be true and sustainable when it is achieved with high level of integrity.
This is achieved this by:
- Promoting and reward honesty and integrity
- Ensuring that when there is a conflict of interest, all perspectives are examined
Our aim is a safe and hazard free working environment.
We achieve this by:
- Developing safety rules, procedures and education in advance of current legislation
- Following rules on safety and preventing accidents arising
- Thinking safety, to train and reinforce the “safety first” mentality
- Protecting our people, our customers and visitors and the environment in which we work
for full details on all our company values.